- You must be of legal age (18+) to hire me
- By ordering commissions from me, you are allowing me to:
- post WIPs and the finished product to my gallery / portfolio / social media
- use them as examples in my commission info
- All personal contact information of the customer will be handled confidential. It will be used only for payment and tax purposes. If you have any issues regarding leaving your personal information please let me know beforehand. Any commission and payments will not be accepted without complete information.
- After we’ve reached an agreement, please pay the invoice immediately – if we didn’t agree on a due time!
- Payment is accepted in EURO (€) ONLY, and through bank transfer (only for Germany) & Paypal (all prices include paypal fees)
- The invoice will be send directly to your paypal/e-mail address.
- I’ll start with your commission after receiving your full payment. You’ll get a rough sketch where you can still wish for minor changes – then I finalize the commission
- Revisions are free, unless the commission has to be redone completely or the client keeps wanting too many changes. Additional charges may then incur.
- No refunds after you accepted the rough sketch/I already started your commission
- If you cancel the commission before I start with the rough sketch/I started working on it, I’ll refund 90% of the price (10% fees for the transaction) – only for illustration commissions! Twitch emote commissions have other refund conditions, as seen on the info page!
- If I have to cancel your commission because of personal reasons/ health issues/ hardware issues or whatever, I’ll refund you 100% of the price, regardless of the progress.
- Each commission can usually take around 1 – 4 weeks to finish. If we didn’t agree on a deadline.
- You’ll receive WIPs of your Commission at least once a week, to let you know how far I’ve worked on it
- A complicated design or many details can increase the price/time.
- When you want more than one character, be aware that you pay for additional characters (as seen in the examples below)
- Artworks will be for personal use only, unless otherwise stated. This means, you cannot use my artwork on merchandise for resale or sell the artwork itself (This does not include using the artwork on your twitch channel like emotes, etc). If you would like to use the work for commercial use please message me.
- I reserve the right to decline or request removal of any commission that I see fit or not in compliance with my terms if either the commissioner is uncooperative or unintelligible, the commissioner continuously changes what they want, or the commissioner is not responding in a timely manner.
- Prices are subject to change based on demand.
- By commissioning you are agreeing that you are paying for a service, which includes only the time invested and the final art piece/ graphics.
- You may not repaint, redraw, or trace commissioned work.
- You are allowed to colour in sketch commissions, use the finished illustration as avatar/icon on your social media, as Character Sheet, print it out for yourself and similar personal uses.
- If you want to upload my art on any website or social media, you need to include credit which includes adding „by NuriyaART“, as well as a link to my website/twitter/or instagram.
- All rights and ownership of the illustration remains with the artist at all time (exept character rights, to OCs, those will remain with the client/designer of those characters)
- You are allowed to post the finished illustration, but only the low resolution jpeg with my watermark.
- You are not allowed to remove my signature/watermark
- All points of these Terms of Service are applicable unless specifically outlined within the final written agreement between the client and the artist.
**Note: If you are a patron of mine with a discount code tier, please let me know your patreon-name, so I can apply the cut!
[What you’ll get]
– a rough sketch (not included in sketch commissions)
– a high resolution png file (300 dpi) AND a low jpeg file (around 72 dpi)